Quality Norwalk, CT Pest Control
First established in 1649, Norwalk, CT, is the sixth most populous city in the state and currently has a population of just under 92,000 residents. Located close to the northern part of Long Island Sound, Norwalk is ideal for people looking to start up a business, as the city is very close to the New York metropolitan area. Norwalk also boasts many festivities and a great school system, making it a wonderful place to raise a family as well. Unfortunately, as more people have moved into Norwalk and the surrounding areas, Fairfield County pest control needs have gone up. Read on to learn how Tim’s Pest Control can help your home and business be pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Norwalk
Finding that disgusting pests have invaded your home is a violating feeling, as it tends to shatter our sense of security. It can also make us feel frustrated and embarrassed. At Tim’s Pest Control, we offer compassionate and comprehensive residential pest control services to help you get that feeling of security back.
Our services include:
- Chemical treatment options.
- Chemical-free treatment options.
- State-of-the-art technology to permanently remove the pests from your home.
Our residential pest control services are flexible and customizable, allowing our technicians to prescribe treatments as unique as your situation. Additionally, they will help you implement prevention strategies to keep any other pests from trying to set up shop. If you are concerned about the health and safety of your family because of a pest infestation, give us a call; let us help you get your peace of mind back today.
Commercial Pest Control In Norwalk
Fairfield County pest control needs have especially increased in the commercial sector, and for good reason. Having pests invade your establishment can not only be a great hit to your carefully managed reputation, but they could also harm your employees and patrons. That’s why Tim’s Pest Control offers many different commercial pest control services.
If you partner with us to eliminate your pest problems, we conduct treatment as follows:
- We come out to your business and provide a free consultation and estimate.
- We then put together a plan of action designed to attack the infestation at its source.
- We will then execute the treatment plan in rapid response, allowing you to get back to running your operations without the threat of pests.
We utilize the same high-quality treatments and technologies to eliminate and manage pest infestations for our commercial clients as we do our residential clients. If you are looking for prompt, reliable pest management service, give us a call today!
Five Tips To Avoid Ticks In Norwalk
Tick bites are something we all fear, especially here in New England. Because these pests can carry such harmful diseases, it is important to know how to avoid them.
Below are five things you can do every day to avoid tick bites:
- Wear long sleeves, pants, and socks. These are very helpful to keep ticks from latching onto you.
- Don’t go in fields of grass, especially ones with very long blades, as ticks are notorious for hiding in these environments.
- Check yourself for ticks if you have been outdoors (even if it’s just your garden). Also, check your pets for ticks and remove them immediately.
- One way to maximize the value of wearing long clothing is to tuck your pants into your socks, which will block a tick’s chance to sneak onto you that way.
- Use a fine-toothed comb on yourself and your pets to flush out ticks that may be hiding in your hair or fur.
If you are looking for effective tick repellent for your yard, give us a call at Tim’s Pest Control. We offer special treatments that are proven to keep these pests out of your yard, allowing you and your family to get back to enjoying the outdoors once more.
Norwalk Homeowners Guide To Avoiding Rodent Problems
Rodents are not only creepy to most, but they can also cause a lot of physical damage to your home, as well as pass on deadly diseases.
Below are some tips to avoid a problem with rodents:
- Spray-foam insulation takes away the ability of rodents to nest in your walls. Think about having your soft fiberglass insulation removed and redone with spray-foam.
- Go around your home and seal up any holes you may find, no matter how small, as this is how rodents tend to get into homes in the first place.
- As our basements and attics collect junk and physical items, the places tend to get cluttered. Rodents love this, as it provides them with a safe place to nest and reproduce. Clear out the clutter and better organize your things to take this away from them.
If you are struggling with a rodent infestation, the experts at Tim’s Pest Control can help you pinpoint what specific prevention strategies you need to implement in order to have a rodent-free home. Contact us for help today!