Why Everyone In Norwalk Should Consider Year-Round Pest Control
January 15, 2023
With the many different types of pests that find their way into Norwalk homes, it really pays to get year-round residential pest control from a reputable Norwalk pest control company. Count on Tim’s Pest Control for all of your home pest control needs. We are available and ready to serve you. Read on to see why you need us.
Most Common Problems Pests Cause In Norwalk
All pests cause problems, both inside and outside your home. Rodents are scary and malicious. Bugs like termites and silverfish can be destructive. Bed bugs and fleas bite and can quickly get out of hand. Other bigger pests like raccoons and squirrels cause their own problems in your yard. They all are capable of spreading diseases. If you’re having problems with any of these pests – or other ones not listed here – you’re going to need us, one of the area’s best residential pest control companies around.
Top Three Problem-Causing Pests In Norwalk
Let’s look at the top three problem-causing pests in our area: rodents, ants, and cockroaches. These are the pests we receive the most calls about, and we are very good at treating your home and property for their control. Why don’t you want them around? Let’s break it down a bit.
- Chew and gnaw on wood, electrical wiring, insulation, and more.
- Raid your cupboards, chewing holes through food packaging.
- Get on your countertops and eat your food.
- Contaminate your food and surfaces with disease-causing bacteria and droppings.
- Carry fleas, mites, and ticks into your home.
- Fire ants can sting you and are very aggressive.
- Contaminate surfaces as they seek water and food inside your home.
- Carpenter ants destroy wood with their tunnels and nests.
- Lay eggs and multiply quickly, increasing your infestation numbers.
- Are one of the filthiest pests that exist.
- Run through sewage, stagnant water, and decaying animals or matter before bringing germs into your home.
- Collect nasty bacteria on their legs that transfer to your surfaces and food.
- Transmit diseases, parasitic worms, and pathogens
If you see any of these pests – even one – assume there are many more, and you need to address the sighting immediately by calling our experts for an inspection.
Key Benefits Of Year-Round Pest Control
We’ve always said prevention is key! Year-round pest control gives you peace of mind and takes one more thing off of your to-do list as the seasons change. Our professionals set up a program that fits your needs while you sit back and let us do the rest at the right time! We offer affordable packages that take care of pests and prevent them from trying to get into your home. All you have to do is relax, knowing that you’re being well taken care of.
Why You Should Use Tim’s Pest Control
Tim’s Pest Control is the most devoted pest-control company in Norwalk. We have thousands of happy customers who can attest to our excellent work and affordable home pest control prices. We have 34 years of experience and are known for our proactive, professional, and efficient service. We strive to treat each and every customer like they’re our family. Whether you’re combating ants, cockroaches, rodents, or any other pest, we can help you with our all-encompassing residential plan. We start with our free inspection and quote and work with you from there. Our pest control for your home is safe and won’t bother your family or your pets. And boy, do they work! Don’t waste any more time with your pest problems. Instead, contact the friendly professionals at Tim’s Pest Control, the best residential and commercial pest control company in Norwalk.